ASCO Spartacus Dash
Saturday May 27, 2023
Ages 5 to 105 navigate through rough and muddy terrain with plenty of opportunity to cool off in the water in this fun and thrilling 3 mile obstacle race. With over 20 obstacles of varying difficulty and degree, find out if you have what it takes to make it out on top in the annual ASCO Spartacus Dash Race!
Liberty Park, 700 Veteran’s Way, Belton TX 76513
RACE DAY SCHEDUlE
Estimated finish time under 30 Minutes
Estimated finish time under 1 Hour
Estimated finish time 1 Hour or more
START LINE CLOSES
AWARDS & MEDALS
THE TOP OVERALL MALE & FEMALE FINISHER WILL RECEIVE A UNIQUE CUSTOM MADE AWARD.
0-11 years old • 12-15 • 16-19, 20-24• 25-29 • 30-34 • 35-39 • 40-44 • 45-49 • 50-54 • 55-59 • 60-64 • 65+
0-11 years old, 12-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
*Age divisions are determined based on your age on race day and all times are based on the official chip time.
Teams can be friends, family, clubs and running enthusiasts of any age who enjoy the thrill of crossing the finish line together!
- Must be composed of four individuals (no more. no less.)
- One teammate must be female
- Entire Team MUST race in the Team wave time slot
- Only complete Teams with at least one female can be eligible for awards
- There is no “Team” cost. Each person will register online. You can join or create a team during the registration process.
- If you register with a team and race during the individual time slots, you will not be eligible for team or individual awards.
HOW TO CREATE A TEAM
When registering, select the option to “Create a Team” and then invite others to join. Or, if the Team has already been created, simply “Join an Existing Team”.
TEAM SCORING RULES
- All four must finish, at least one female teammate
- Teams will be placed according to the fastest composite time of all four individuals
- The top three TEAM finishers will receive a finishers medal and a UNIQUE MEDAL to be awarded at the award ceremony. The 1st place Team will receive a single overall award and unique medals for each individual Team member.
OVERALL TEAM AWARD
This award will be given to the First Place Team
OVER 20 OBSTACLES
Year after year the guys at ASCO know how to engineer fun yet challenging obstacles. They construct anywhere between 15 to 20 obstacles along Nolan Creek to provide participants with unique opportunities to conquer their fitness goals. Obstacles may include: dirt hills of doom, cargo net wall, rope swing over Nolan Creek, mud pit crawl, zip line, tire field, slippery tarp slide, ice bath, & more fun yet challenging obstacles!
This horizontal net that is suspended above the ground will require fancy footwork to move through each square.